Early access: December 10, 2018
Forebearers - Hearth & Home is a city-building survival strategy game. As the chieftain of a tribe driven away from their homeland you will construct a settlement from the ground up while keeping the harsh conditions of nature at bay. Collect resources and expand your village in order to create a new prosperous and lasting society.
Explore strange new lands for resources and areas to settle.
Start from nothing but a few refugees and some salvaged supplies and grow to a prosperous new society.
Keep your villagers alive throughout harsh environments and disaster and protect them against threatening enemies.
- Explore and settle three different worlds with varying resource and weather conditions and different challenges.
- Find and collect basic resources like food and water to reach sustainable conditions.
- Establish production chains of several raw and refined resources.
- Locate refugees to increase your village's population.
- Expand to new areas with new towns and outposts and establish supply routes between them.
- Survive disasters such as storms, fire and diseases.
- Fortify and defend your village against wild animals and ravaging bandits.
- Find and harvest luxury resources and refine them to expensive products.
- Trade resources to become a prosperous society.
- Construct 50 different buildings and assign 22 various jobs.
A Game By
Pablo Sorribes Bernhard
Adrian van den Broëck